Re: anyone out there looking for full-time embedded telecom work?

  • Subject: Re: anyone out there looking for full-time embedded telecom work?
  • From: Rick Leir <rleir [ at ] leirtech [ dot ] com>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2020 13:55:57 -0400
Hi Robert
They are putting Linux smarts into leaf telecoms devices on the customers premises. I think that means the routers at the perimeter of the telecom's software defined network.

When I interviewed with them a few years back they had a young smart crowd doing ambitious projects.

You can apply directly, then the recruiter doesn't get a cut of your salary. Or, as I have experienced recently, a recruiter can sometimes get you into a position that you would not have got otherwise.
Cheers -- Rick