Re: AGM -- NOW!

On Thu, 9 Apr 2020, Richard Guy Briggs wrote:

12 showed up.  I held my nose and created an account just for this.
There are 18 regularly on irc://oftc.net/#oclug which is an open
technology.  I'd suggest a number didn't show up due to the choice of
proprietary venue.  Can we please live our values and do dogfooding?

I agree with this.

Also, I did not have time to arrange anything.

I'd be open to joining irc for an AGM.

In any case, how would authentication work, to ensure an honest vote?

Brett