Re: looking for new linux (fedora)-compatible B/W duplex printer

  • Subject: Re: looking for new linux (fedora)-compatible B/W duplex printer
  • From: Charles MacDonald <cmacd [ at ] zeusprune [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2020 20:45:02 -0400
On 2020-03-28 6:08 p.m., Robert P. J. Day wrote:

I got a OKI LED office grade printer, (B431) from B&H photo (free shipping) downloaded a PPD file from the makers site and it snapped into place.

now 50 PPM is a but of an overkill! in fact I had a run away print job the other day and quickly ended up with a pad worth of note paper.

I believe my unit is now superseded, so the current model may be different.

--
Charles MacDonald  VA3CPY               Stittsville Ontario
cmacd [ at ] zeusprune [ dot ] ca              Just Beyond the Fringe