Re: is there an "include" directive for /etc/sshd_config?

I don't think there are any obvious security reasons not to support it
of course you never know what goes through the mind of the OpenBSD
team.

I've never used it but yeah it sure would be useful because including
is way easier than editing in place.  What we've always done is deploy
from svn/git with a templating system like Maven which works really
well.

Now all that said I was curious and googled, and it looks like this is
something new

https://superuser.com/questions/247564/is-there-a-way-for-one-ssh-config-file-to-include-another-one

I have Ubuntu 18.04 at my fingertips and it does not exist there.