Looking for 1 day of rentable training room in Kanata

  I may have the occasional need for a rentable training room out in
Kanata for some of my courses. There is no need for computers -- all
students will be required to bring their own laptop. All I'm really
after is a comfortable room that seats up to 16, and has some sort of
projector. Also, easy access to Internet (typically through a guest
network).

  Can anyone recommend something like that?

rday