Looking for an unwanted Microsoft Office (seriously)

Does anyone has a copy of MS Office that they are not using and would like to get rid of (if it will even fire up on my Win 7 computer, given possible licensing lockdown?). If locked down to hardware, maybe it's on an old computer of no value you'd like to recycle?

Ideally it's a reasonably recent version, but doesn't have to be the latest. I have no idea how much it's changed over the years except that I understand that it is cloud/subscription based now which I cannot justify paying anything for.

I need it for a situation where I cannot use LibreOffice and may have no choice but to use it.

So I though I'd ask here where people might be more likely to want to get rid of it if they have a copy :-)

Thanks!

Brett