Re: Ansible and Windows

Ansible can also be used to manage Windows servers. May modules have been written to also cover Windows servers. As well, there are  Windows-specific modules that will perform tasks in a Windows-specific way. Ansible works with "playbooks" where you define some series of actions. Some of the generic actions such as user creation or file management are generic and will be the same for Windows as for Linux, while others like registry-based operations or library registrations in the OS will have Windows-specific modules.

Have a nice day :-)

Jean-Francois Messier
(www.Linux-Gatineau.org)