September meeting is a week early - Aug 29.

Just a heads-up that our September meeting is actually going to be on August 29th.

The library asked if we could move to a week earlier. We had a discussion at the last meeting and there were no objections. I would have sent this sooner, but I was pre-occupied.

Information on the talk(s) will be sent by Tuesday.