Re: Newbie help request

Hi Scott

Yes I had discovered this site and have been going through everything.. I am slowly making some progress. Also from the other online info I have so far been able to create a bootable USB with Mint linux on it ready to install.I just rebooted and finally was able to see this USB and it loaded Grub and was ready to proceed. I first need to get rEFInd set up and working which will hopefully happen tomorrow. I already have 1 Linux partition and a swap partition configured. If I can get this to happen at least once.. Look out lol.

Slow and steady wins the race