wanted:Old gear

Hi all,

My brother has just graduated grade 12 and is coming from SK to live
with us at the end of June. He is thinking of going into IT and I
wanted to try and get him some gear he can tinker with to see if he
likes it, If anyone has anything I would be grateful. I live in the
Morgans Grant area and I do not drive (I am blind) but work downtown
and can get a possible ride around Kanata area.

Thank you!

Lorne

Sent from my iPad