Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2019 01:52:51 -0400
From: Sergio Durigan Junior <sergiodj [ at ] debian [ dot ] org>
Subject: Toronto Bug Squashing Party in April
To: debian-dug-quebec [ at ] lists [ dot ] debian [ dot ] org
Cc: Samuel Vale <svale [ at ] svale [ dot ] eng [ dot ] br>, Alex Volkov <avolkov [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com>

Salut, mes amis,

I would like to invite you to the first Toronto Bug Squashing Party, to
be held on Saturday, April 27th, 2019, at the Mozilla Toronto office.

First things first: you can find the most up-to-date information about
the event at our wiki page:

  https://wiki.debian.org/BSP/2019/04/ca/Toronto

We are still at the early stages of planning the event, but we thought
it would be a good idea to send this e-mail early for you guys and gals
in Montréal.

Because this is the first BSP in Toronto (ever, probably), and it's also
the first BSP that Samuel, Alex and I are organizing, I decided to get
in touch with anarcat and invite him to come to Toronto and give his
"Packaging 101" talk.  He has already given us a few advices on how to
proceed, and has kindly 99%-accepted (if I understood correctly) the
invitation (thanks!).

I know our cities are not really close to each other, and I know that
travelling for a one-day event can be tough, but we would love to see
more members of the Debian Québécois movement here with us.  This event
will be important because, if all goes right, it will help us bootstrap
a much needed Debian community here in Toronto (I still can't believe we
don't have one).

Anyway, now the invitation has been made!  Feel free to put your names
on the wiki page if you're coming, and let the discussions begin.

Merci,

--
Sergio
GPG key ID: 237A 54B1 0287 28BF 00EF  31F4 D0EB 7628 65FC 5E36

----- End forwarded message -----