Re: rsync seems to hang when asked to update backup of large disk

Hi,

I have  experience using rsync to sync about 10 individual files in a batch
and each of the file are about 2GB, so may I ask what is the size of your
directory? You can use rsync" --dry-run" option to see the information, and
use "--verbose" to execute the command again, to see if there are anything
useful.

Best regards,
Qingwei

--
Qingwei Zhang

The only person you should try to be better than, is who you were yesterday.