Invitation to a Bug Squashing Party in Montreal

Hi to everyone,

I'm a lurker from Montreal.  I'm a Debian user and part of Debian User Group
- Quebec.

Debian is soon going to release a new version.  There are a certain number
of release critical bugs that need to be resolved first.  Debian users
around the globe are holding Bug Squashing Parties to try to resolve as many
of these critical bugs as possible as soon as possible.

Debian Quebec is holding such a party on the weekend of the 19th and 20th of
January.  We'd be thrilled to see people from Ottawa and area come to our
event.  Maybe you can car pool or come by bus...

Here are some links with more info:

https://lists.debian.org/debian-dug-nyc/2018/12/msg00000.html
https://agendadulibre.qc.ca/events/1942
https://wiki.debian.org/BSP/2019/01/ca/Montreal

If you have any questions, ask away and I'll do my best to answer them.  I
hope to meet some of you in a couple of weeks!  Thanks for reading.

--
Znoteer
znoteer [ at ] mailbox [ dot ] org