Re: Hardware sources redux

Fedora with KDE works best for me.Cheers,Nathan

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Rick Leir <rleir [ at ] leirtech [ dot ] com> Date: 2018-12-09  4:21 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: Barry McLarnon <bm [ at ] topazdesigns [ dot ] com>, linux [ at ] linux-ottawa [ dot ] org Subject: Re: [linux] Hardware sources redux
Barry
Now we can switch the thread to distro wars! I like Ubuntu for the desktop.
Cheers -- Rick