Re: laser printer recommendations

I have an OKIData laser printer that I bought a few years ago for about $130. From a short google search it appears they might be a bit hard to find in Canada now, but I've been pretty happy in terms of print quality. The drivers aren't great (it prints 1 page every 30 seconds or so on Linux), but for the price it was a good deal.