LPI 101 & 102 Beta exam opportunity

As I mentioned at the last meeting, I have been asked to find approximately 10 people willing to write the LPI 101 and 102 beta exams. I have five or six people already expressing interest and need a few more to fill out the group.

If anyone is interested in writing one or both just to see what it is all about or to see how their knowledge compares to the requirements for such a certification exam, I’m going to be scheduling the beta for Saturday, June 16th. If anyone is interested, send an email to

lpibeta <at> linux-ottawa <dot> org

indicating which one or ones you would be interested in writing. I’ll let you know where you are on the list and where the venue will be.

More information on the LPI certification and what the exams test is available at LPI.org.

Once I have my list, I will be contacting the beta-testers and providing more details.

Cheers,
Scott