[OCLUG-Tech] path completion query

I have set my /home directory so that there are several symlinks
that point to directories on a second hard drive. Most of these
are directories under version control (git or svn).

When I am in a terminal and want to cd to the appropriate folder
I typically type just the first couple of characters then hit tab.
I've noticed that regular directories add the /, but command completion
for the symlinks leaves it off.

I'm assuming that is because the symlink does not have the d flag
available. Is there a way to have the completion add the /?

I recognize this is a bit lazy, but it is kind of annoying.

Best, JN

message navigation