[OCLUG-Tech] Linux Journal Advisory Board

I’m writing on behalf of Linux Journal. We want your help. We have formed a
Community Advisory Board and would be very interested in having one
representative from your LUG sit on our board. We want to make sure the
community’s voice is strong within the pages of Linux Journal.

What would be required of you?

Nothing formal. Our editors will communicate with the board on a monthly
basis to ask for editorial suggestions and guidance. More importantly,
you’ll have the ear of our editors-- the issues you discuss at your LUG
meetings can be brought to the editors whenever you see fit (e.g. hot
topics, news, big ideas, technical concerns, you name it).

What we need from you to get started:

If you’re up for this, we’d love the name and email address of one member
representative from your group, as well as your group’s name and URL. We’d
like permission to publish these names within the pages of our magazine and
on our web site (email address naturally will stay private).

We’re looking to have this board set up by the end of February. Please let
me know if you’d be interested in participating.

Thanks much,

Mark C. Irgang
Associate Publisher
Linux Journal -- The Original Magazine of the Linux Community
www.linuxjournal.com
9597 Jones Rd, #331
Houston, TX 77065