[OCLUG-Tech] cleaning out the home office, bringing lots of stuff to next meeting

  • Subject: [OCLUG-Tech] cleaning out the home office, bringing lots of stuff to next meeting
  • From: "Robert P. J. Day" <rpjday [ at ] crashcourse [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2018 04:56:26 -0500 (EST)
  i am currently digging through years worth of accumulated stuff
(books, cables, embedded linux dev kits), and am purging the heck out
of the place, so my plan is to show up at the next meeting with one
or more boxes of stuff to give away to good homes.

  toward the end of the weekend, i'll have a more detailed list of
what will be coming, but my patience with keeping stuff i haven't used
in more than a year is coming to an end. if anyone personally has any
requests (USB cables, network cables, and so on), let me know so i
make sure i load up on those.

  stay tuned ...

rday

                        http://crashcourse.ca