Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Linux Digest, Vol 155, Issue 5

Alan
IBM / Lenovo is supposedly supported by Redhat. Dell is a good bet too. Google would find you better info than this email list.

But as Peter says, Ubuntu has a much better UI. Redhat is focussed on reliability, virtualization and enterprise server systems.
Cheers -- Rick