Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Certified RHEL7 laptop?

On Fri, Dec 22, 2017 at 10:22:34AM -0500, Alan McKay wrote:
> Is there a certified RHEL7 / vendor supported laptop out there?
>
> I know that Dell supports Ubuntu but looking for RHEL

Is this certification for yourself or for some corpo? Is this a matter
of support, or just whether it boots and displays at all?

Which Ubuntu?

Version aside, same kernel, unless the distro added patches not in
upstream. Ditto for the little critical userspace (e.g., X11 video
drivers, fingerprintd, etc.). Shouldn't make too much of a difference.

Regards,

Alex Pilon