[OCLUG-Tech] don't forget -- pizza and git this friday at the code factory

  • Subject: [OCLUG-Tech] don't forget -- pizza and git this friday at the code factory
  • From: "Robert P. J. Day" <rpjday [ at ] crashcourse [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2017 14:02:20 -0500 (EST)
  reminder that this friday is free pizza lunch at
http://www.thecodefactory.ca/ downtown, where i will regale one and
all with a 1-hour tutorial on git, so if you have friends or
colleagues who work downtown who would be interested, let them know
and somehow keep me in the loop so we know how much pizza to order.

rday