Re: [OCLUG-Tech] What is the easiest, most reliable email +calendar serv(er|ice) for a small biz?

On Tue, May 23, 2017 at 12:27 PM, Richard Guy Briggs <rgb [ at ] tricolour [ dot ] ca> wrote:
> I'm not a fan of their webmail interface for actually doing email, but I'm
> using its IMAPS interface with it at $work and it is mostly ok.  I do use the
> web gui to set up mailbox filtering and that is about all.

I really like their web mail and have not found a reason to use
something else except when someone sends me encrypted email.

--
"You should sit in nature for 20 minutes a day.
 Unless you are busy, then you should sit for an hour"