[OCLUG-Tech] fibre cabling issue

I'm looking for someone who can help me with a fibre problem I have.
Inside a junction box the fibre cable that goes to the connector is no
longer in one piece, it is broken. I think it is enough cable left
before the connector that it could be spliced or I could just put on a
new connector but in both cases I need some equipment that I don't have.

Is it anyone on this list that (for payment) can help or know someone
who can help?

Techwiz, Peter Sjoberg GPG key (42DDDDDD) on keyserver & homepage
Key fingerprint =  EB81 3135 1636 576A DA83  826B 2455 0E88 42DD DDDD
Homepage: http://www.techwiz.ca/~peters
Pictures: http://www.flickr.com/photos/henahadu/
Enigma: http://meinEnigma.com