Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Anyone have a kijiji scraper?

Maybe a Meteor app that can pull and scape for many people at the same time?

On 2017-05-16 18:23, Alan McKay wrote:
I might have time to help you if you do start one.

Basically I think we need something smart enough to parse out each of
the fields from a single entry that comes back, and allows you to
search on the fields you select and then emails you a link to the
item.   Maybe allow you to specify which page you want - default to 1.

It is the parsing out that will be my bottleneck.  I can figure it out
of course but it would be tedious and I'm lazy :-)   With that done I
can whip up the rest pretty quickly.