Re: [OCLUG-Tech] February Meeting: 2017-02-02 @ 19:00

  • Subject: Re: [OCLUG-Tech] February Meeting: 2017-02-02 @ 19:00
  • From: Rob Echlin <rob [ at ] echlin [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2017 20:28:02 +0000 (UTC)
Hi!See you guys tonight!
Anyone know how to tell Ubuntu to turn on a network on bootup, before anyone logs in?(Yeah, that's easy.)But the kicker is, it has to be a WiFi network, instead of wired Ethernet.
All my very best,Rob
(Sorry for the double-send, Scott)
 -- Rob Echlin, B. Eng. 613-266-8311 -  Ottawa, ONhttps://www.flickr.com/photos/rob_echlin/ - http://talksoftware.wordpress.com