Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Problem posting to the list

Message: 1
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2016 21:25:10 +0000 (UTC)
From: Rob Echlin

Hi Tom,I had that problem with a list a while back.Turned out my mail
client "selected" the wrong email return address from the 3 or 4 that
it knew about.And so my email was not from an accredited member
address of the list. Do you have more than one email address? All my
very best,Rob

Thanks for the reply Rob. Although my client does link to many email accounts, that isn't the problem, or at least it shouldn't be seeing as I'm replying with the list recognized email address.