[OCLUG-Tech] Now Available, one experienced build system developer

  • Subject: [OCLUG-Tech] Now Available, one experienced build system developer
  • From: Rob Echlin <rob [ at ] echlin [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2016 23:04:23 +0000 (UTC)
Hi guys,I have been laid off from Wind River.I would like to get back to software build systems.I would also like to work with automated marketing systems.- which would include Digital Marketing or Content MarketingThis means that for a small company, I might be able to help both the business side and the development team.
I look forward to the meeting on Thursday.I have this software on my Linux laptop, it keeps trying to give me apples for Scouts.Is it ransomware? 8^)
All my very best,Rob
 -- Rob Echlin, B. Eng. 613-266-8311 -  Ottawa, ONhttps://www.flickr.com/photos/rob_echlin/ - http://talksoftware.wordpress.com

message navigation