[OCLUG-Tech] Information concerning Linux positions at HCN

Good morning,

I am in charge of hiring at Hotel Communication Network. We are an open
source Linux based company in Ottawa who provide guest services to over
6,000 hotel rooms. We do so by developing software for tablets that are
installed into the hotels. We monitor, repair and update the tablets.

Open source has been great for certain things but one thing that lacks is
recruiting Ottawa talent  that has excellent Linux talent. We have been in
touch with 5 different recruiters over the past 4 years but we need a
better source of candidates for the expansion we have projected.

We are in need of a Network Administrator, QA Analyst, a product manager
and shortly a software developer. All new positions except for the Network
Administrator, who is departing the company.

I have tried posting on your website in the past and would really
appreciate it if you could offer advice on how to find more local Linux
candidates.

Sincerely,

Anthony Joachimides
Senior Accountant
HCN The Hotel Communication Network Inc.
(O)613.216.1495 ext.6242
(O)1.877.569.5955
(F)613.369.4336
Email: ajoachimides [ at ] hcn-inc [ dot ] com
Web: www.hcn-inc.com

message navigation