Re: [OCLUG-Tech] setting up a Linux development environment

> training clients asked whether there are
> any docs to lead them through how to set up a proper linux
> development environment if their org has never done that

Maybe the Yocto docs, or OpenEmbedded, or the device tree docs if you are looking at kernel dev.

But the first challenge is to locate the Linux developers, and they would already know how to set it up, or go take a crashcourse, and that just about covers it!