Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Rsnapshot Issues

> Nick,
>
> Not too late.  Still stuck at this stage.  Below is my config.

> [snip]
>
> # Rsync BBOX
> backup	root@192.168.1.129:/	root [ at ] faintfuzzies [ dot ] ca:/
>

> --
> bruce

Rsnapshot for some reason isn't able to push to a remote server, so that is probably the reason it isn't working for you. The FAQ (http://rsnapshot.org/faq.html) recommends that you pull from the remote server instead, and have multiple configuration files. It's definitely inconvenient but I've never taken the time to look into why. I also feel a bit silly about not realizing that the listserv breaks up what it thinks are emails.

Hope that helps!
Nick