[OCLUG-Tech] Small multi-NIC board to run OpenBSD

Hey Folks,

Is there any place ideally locally where I could pick up a small
multi-NIC board with enclosure to run OpenBSD?   Or failing a local
vendor, at least some place that is easy to order from Canada?

This looks nifty though I'm not sure if this AMD bobcat can run OpenBSD.

https://www.xagyl.com/store/product.php?productid=16738&cat=&page=2

2 NICs would do, but 3 would be better since I'd like to have physical
separation for WiFi.

thanks,
-Alan

--
"You should sit in nature for 20 minutes a day.
 Unless you are busy, then you should sit for an hour"