Re: [OCLUG-Tech] OpenStack

Hi Rick,(Way behind on Linux club email, sorry)
I work for Wind River.
We provide a product that runs OpenStack, and I think it uses Docker for the VMs.It looks like it is no longer available by itself, but is a part of our Internet of Things offering, Wind River Helix Cloud.If your project wants to connect to a large or even massive number of consumer devices, other devices, or network-enabled real-world things, I think it's a pretty good system, with good support, training, and security is a priority.It should be way faster to implement than Open Stack alone (months instead of years).We also have customers OEM'ing our general IoT products as part of their specific product.
You asked about Ottawa companies - parts of the IoT products are designed in Ottawa, with some of the support and professional services also based here.

All my very best,Rob

 -- Rob Echlin, B. Eng. 613-266-8311 -  Ottawa, ONhttps://www.flickr.com/photos/rob_echlin/ - http://talksoftware.wordpress.com