Re: [OCLUG-Tech] as-is

And you can point at a box, say 'how much is that with 4g ram and 160g disk', watch the bios at boot, and hand over a few 20's. You are taking a bit of a chance, and can end up with scrap metal, but it worked out for me. One of the guys there cares enough to match up the ram simms for me.

Oh, and if you have 3u free in your rack and want a jbod with ultra scsi 160g's, then act quickly.

I am just a customer.