[OCLUG-Tech] MEETING CHANGE! January meeting will be the SECOND Thursday of the month in a different room

This is just a quick note to let everyone know that the meeting for January will be on Thursday the 14th.

The dates and location for the first four months are:
Jan 14
Feb 4
March 3
April 7

They will all be in T303, from 18:00 to 22:00

I will be posting an update on the talk content within the next few days. It was difficult to get hold of people over the past few weeks to arrange a talk, so I’m still looking. Anyone who wants to present a topic, feel free to post here or contact me directly. You can use scott dot murphy at occult.on.ca to contact me. Replace the dot and at with the appropriate characters and remove the spaces, the usual drill.