Re: [OCLUG-Tech] December Meeting: 2015-12-03 @ 19:00

I should soon receive the latest of the Raspberry PI, the RPi Zero. I should have time to play with it, install some distros on it and make it run before the next meeting. I only need to make sure that there is an HDMI input cable. Other possible topic: Centralized news reader using owncloud, running on a Raspberry PI. Again, to show anything, I need to make sure that the room can take input from an HDMI connection.

Tell me what you think :-)

I plan on being there on Thursday.

Note: We are always soliciting speakers for future meetings. If anyone
wants to get up and cover a favourite project, solution, etc. feel free to
contact the board with an outline.