[OCLUG-Tech] what command will display the current unix domain sockets?

  • Subject: [OCLUG-Tech] what command will display the current unix domain sockets?
  • From: "Robert P. J. Day" <rpjday [ at ] crashcourse [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2015 10:48:07 -0400 (EDT)
  i'm currently running the docker daemon on my fedora system, and by
default, it starts and listens on the unix domain socket
/var/run/docker.sock:

$ ls -l /var/run/docker.sock
srw-rw----. 1 root docker 0 Sep  4 10:15 /var/run/docker.sock
$

i'm looking for any command that will display all of the currently
open unix domain sockets on my system -- i thought i found one in
"ss" (part of iproute suite), but that just seems to dump the regular
network sockets.

  anyone know of a command that will display just the "*.sock" unix
domain sockets?

rday

                        http://crashcourse.ca