Re: [OCLUG-Tech] August 2015 OCLUG meeting

Sorry, that would be the September meeting. Though if we all pretend
that it's August hard enough, maybe summer will continue for another month?

--

      Aaron Wilcox

GMail <mailto:aaron [ dot ] s [ dot ] wilcox [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com>
Sympatico <mailto:aaron [ dot ] wilcox [ at ] sympatico [ dot ] ca>