Re: [OCLUG-Tech] anyone out there have serious experience with hardening linux systems?

Hi Robert,

It is quite interesting topic to me. I love Linux and the first serious
project was using iptables(ipchains at the moment)/tc/IDS to develop a
network security product. I have used openvas(opennesus before) to detect
system vulnerabilities. I knew BT4(now Kali) is the popular tool set to
help people to do more work. Maybe we can have a talk about what you are
going to do.

Cheers,
Hao