Re: [OCLUG-Tech] is the git eclipse plug-in somehow broken?

The setup I have right now seems stable: Eclipse 3.8.1-5.1 and Eclipse
EGit 3.7.1.201504261725-r on Xubuntu 14.02.2.

There's a strange user-interface issue with at least one recent version
where to see anything in the "Git Staging" window you need to select a
repository in the "Git Repositories" window and copy to the clipboard.
(We don't ask what it might mean to copy a repo to a clipboard.)