[OCLUG-Tech] argh ... once again, last-minute scheduling costs me another oclug meeting

  • Subject: [OCLUG-Tech] argh ... once again, last-minute scheduling costs me another oclug meeting
  • From: "Robert P. J. Day" <rpjday [ at ] crashcourse [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 2015 15:32:35 -0400 (EDT)
  short notice for out-of-town client meet but such is the life of an
independent. i still have numerous dev kits/eval boards i'm willing to
give away to good homes, i'll enumerate them all this weekend and post
them to the list and people are welcome to tell me what they want.

rday

                        http://crashcourse.ca