[OCLUG-Tech] Anyone have experience with MODX?

Hi,

Our company web site runs on an ancient version of Drupal and is in serious
need of a refresh.

Unfortunately, Drupal's upgrade process is horrible and I never did manage
to make it work.  Drupal's also insanely complex and the most recent
version will require pretty much a rewrite of all our custom modules.

So I started looking for alternatives and found MODX:
http://modx.com/

Anyone have experience with it?  Also, are there any web designers out
there looking for a contract to create a MODX-based site for us so we
can get off Drupal?

Regards,

Dianne.