Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Linux VM setup help needed on January 4, 2015

If its just the Saturday I could probably do it. Are they providing a canned Ubuntu image for the VM?
Jason
       From: Aaron Wilcox <aaron [ dot ] s [ dot ] wilcox [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com>
Cc: Katherine Woodward <kat [ dot ] woodward [ at ] ashbury [ dot ] ca>
 Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2014 11:38 PM
 Subject: [OCLUG-Tech] Linux VM setup help needed on January 4, 2015

The FIRST Robotics Competition is a 6 week intensive robotics project
for high school students. There are several teams from Ottawa high
schools participating, including Ashbury College. What they need for the
Quick Build day (January 4, 2015) is some people with experience setting
up a VM host on Windows or OSX, and installing and configuring a Linux
guest OS on the host. I believe this a collective exercise, so there
will be multiple teams at the same location, all needing assistance at
essentially the same time.

Please contact myself or Kat Woodward by email if you are interested and
available to help. Anybody who is interested in continuing to help with
the remainder of the project is more than welcome. Software, mechanical,
or electrical troubleshooting experience would be a big plus.

There are videos of last year's regional finals here
<http://watchfirstnow.com/archives>, the Ashbury Androids are team #4825.

Anybody who is interest