Re: [OCLUG-Tech] January Meeting (was December Meeting: 2014-12-04 @ 19:00)

Thanks for the reminder Roland. I did actually reserve the 8th for the next meeting, but it’s useful to have reminders. Tentatively the next talk will either be CAcert (community assurances) or on mutt. That depends on who has the time to get it ready. I’ll be updating the various sites/lists when it is locked in.

Cheers,
Scott