[OCLUG-Tech] October Meeting: Introduction to Arduino

Location: Dymon Storage Boardroom, 110 Didsbury Rd, Kanata

Note: We currently do not have a fixed location for the monthly meetings, so this month it will be in Kanata. In November and December it will be at Dymon Storage on Carling Avenue (Carling at the Queensway)

This month we will be having an introductory talk on the arduino platform by Peter Sjöberg.

There will be a one hour pre-meeting item from 6:00 to 7:00 for people who are new to Linux, have general questions, or wish to help out with people who are just getting started.

We will not have a lot of room to break up, however we have the room until just before 9:00, so if anyone wants to have a discussion after the presentation, we can attempt to accommodate a couple of different topics.

After the main talk, there will be the opportunity for a GPG key signing. This is a standard offering, just look for Scott after the talk and we can go from there.

Note: We are always soliciting speakers for future meetings. If anyone wants to get up and cover a favourite project, solution, etc. feel free to contact the board with an outline.