Re: [OCLUG-Tech] philosophy of initial content for git repository?

Commit early, commit often.

Yes, the manager was right; I'd start a repo with as-is code. When that
rare (but reproducible) defect appears months later, 'git bisect' could
help find the code affected by the typo or brain-fade at the root of the
problem. Ref: http://git-scm.com/book/en/Git-Tools-Debugging-with-Git

OK, you might think fixing comments couldn't possibly introduce a bug,
but I've seen some strange finger trouble. Hmmm, 'indent' *might* never
break code... but I'm on the border between defensive coding and paranoia!

--
Paul Hays <Paul [ dot ] Hays [ at ] cattail [ dot ] ca>, GnuPG id: D611A870