[OCLUG-Tech] June Meeting: Thursday May 5, 2014

Location: SmoQue Shack in the market (129 York St.) @ 7:00pm

This month we have lost our venue due to a scheduling conflict at Shopify. They have their Hacker week, so given the short notice, we have decided to have a extended BOF type session over at the SmoQue Shack. There is a reservation for OCLUG. Come out and have informal discussions on your favourite projects, tools, distress, etc. Given the layout, there is opportunity to break into smaller groups for discussion purposes.

Note: We are always soliciting speakers for future meetings. If anyone wants to get up and cover a favourite project, solution, etc. feel free to contact the board with an outline.