Re: [OCLUG-Tech] malicious pdf phishing emails

I don't believe I replied to this. It was a pdf and evince opened it
fine -- turned out to be wanting me to phone a number to "claim my
inheritance" ...

As indicated elsewhere, I've only found one out of apparently 40
scanners that find anything wrong, and that was a fake link, which could
be malware.

I've kept the file (renamed it), and can supply if anyone wishes.

Best, JN