Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Looking for DNS ...

On Fri, May 02, 2014 at 10:24:01PM -0400, Brett Delmage wrote:
> If your ISP is teksavvy (and maybe others) you can get static IP DSL for a
> small fee per month.

Which I did. Just be ready to ask Teksavvy if you can relay mail through
their smarthost or other SMTP servers, if sending to certain domains. I
had to. At least with Postfix you can do it selectively using the
transport maps, if you are concerned about privacy more than a minor
one-time inconvenience.

Regards,

Alex Pilon