[OCLUG-Tech] April Meeting: Thursday April 3, 2014

Location: Shopify Headquarters in the market (126 York St.) @ 7:00pm

This month we have our AGM and an ECC memory talk.

First up will be the AGM. I don’t expect it will go on for very long, however the logistics portion may take a little time as we need to circulate a signup sheet.

After the AGM portion is complete, we will have a talk by Renato Carrara on ECC memory. Bring questions.

We are also interested in speakers for future meetings. If anyone wants to get up and cover a favourite project, solution, etc. feel free to contact the board with an outline.

For anyone who wants a few questions answered or is new to Linux, we have a pre-meeting session from 6:00 to 7:00.

IMPORTANT:

We require at least 20 people to attend the meeting so we can meet the requirements to hold the AGM. You will be asked to sign a attendence sheet to meet our bylaw requirements. If you can’t make the AGM, you can register a proxy, so please do so we get our 20 people recorded. An email to a current board member stating your intent to have that person hold your proxy will be sufficient.